Welcome to Hope Summit!
We are excited about your interest in our church! We want you to know up front that we are not perfect because we are made up of imperfect people. The good news is, God loves imperfect people, and we love imperfect people. That’s what makes Hope Summit a great place for you and your family. You’re welcome to join us just as you are.
We are trying our best to be the kind of church that God wants us to be. Our mission is simple, To help people become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. So whether you’re someone who’s just starting to ask questions about God, or a committed Christian who wants to sink the roots of your faith even deeper, you can find a home here at Hope Summit Christian Church.
What to Expect
At Hope Summit we do our best to create a fun, safe and engaging environment. Each weekend, you can expect…
● Welcoming hospitality – HSCC is open to everyone, and will make sure that our guests are warmly welcomed and feel comfortable and relaxed.
● Inspiring music – HSCC has a live band that plays in a style that is energizing, and current.
● Creative use of multi-media – HSCC communicates to our visual culture in creative and engaging ways.
● Relevant Bible teaching – Our teachers are dedicated to teaching and preaching the Bible in creative ways so that each person can understand and be able to apply it’s teachings to our daily lives.
● Sharing Communion Each Week - HSCC participates in The Lord’s Supper (Communion) each week. You do not have to be a member of our church to take part.
● Casual dress – at HSCC dress for comfort, you’ll see people in jeans every weekend.
● Coffee- Come early and enjoy a cup of coffee.
● Safe and fun for kids - HSCC ensures that all children and youth workers are trained and screened to protect those entrusted to their care and supervision. We love kids and we want the best for them!
● Free Gift - On your first visit to Hope Summit, drop by the Guest Center in the back of the foyer and pick up a free gift.